The tension is mounting for the finale. Here is Emerson discussing with Geraldo what he thinks may happen in Book 7.
Mugglenet.com's Emerson on Geraldo
- Book Review: “The Four Winds” by Kristin HannahGenre: Historical Fiction 1921, Texas panhandle Elsa Wolcott is 25 years old, far past the time to marry. She is […]
- Book Review: “Paranoia” by Joseph FinderGenre: Thriller Adam Cassidy works for Wyatt Telecommunications. He is a great bullshit artist and is very clever both of […]
- September 2022 ThrillersLots of new books this month! Featured image taken with a Pixel 6 Pro Enjoy. Moonlight Gets Schooled by Vincent Zandri […]
- Book Review: “Gray Mountain” by John GrishamGenre: Thriller It’s 2008, and Samantha Kofer is a lawyer in the Commercial Real Estate division of one of the […]
- “Moment of Truth” by Lisa ScottolineGenre: Mystery / Thriller Book Review Bennie Rosato is out of the office for the entire month. Her law firm, […]
Select Author (Category)